Assistant Professor, Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Queen’s University, Canada
- B.Sc. in Chemistry (Gifted Class), Jilin University, China
Wonders in Life Science and Health: Biomedical Science (ICMS 212)
Modern Drug Discovery (GEST021)
M.Sc. and Ph.D. Courses
CMED721 Emerging Materials in Clinical Medicine (M.Sc. Course)
CMED725 Across the Gap between Science and Industry (M.Sc. Course)
GRSC805 University Teaching II (Ph.D. Course)
CMED805 Advanced Pharmaceutics (Ph.D. Course)
- Supramolecular Pharmaceutics/Medicine
We are interested in supramolecular interactions between macrocyclic molecules (such as cucurbiturils, cyclodextrins, pillararenes and calixarenes) and natural and/or synthetic drugs, with intentions to explore the beneficial roles of these macrocycles for enhancing water solubility, stability, transcellular activity, and ultimately therapeutic efficacy with reduced side effects. Our collaborators include colleagues here at UM, as well as external scientists from Canada, France, USA, Hong Kong and mainland China.
- Supramolecular Biomaterials
We intend to incorporate high potency medical ingredients (e.g. natural and/or synthetic products) into stimuli-responsive supramolecularly self-assembled materials for various biomedical applications such as precision medicine, controlled drug release and interventional medicine, as well as in herbicides release in GAP for production of quality herbal medicines and food. These materials include natural polysaccharides and synthetic macrocycles. By placing real-world applications as our study aim, we work closely with scientists and clinicians in the region and around the world.
- Radiopharmaceuticals (and Radioactive/Heavy Elements Analysis and Control)
In collaboration with Sichuan University, we are also interested in controlling radioactive (mainly alphas) contamination of herbal medicine and cultivation environment. We design/synthesize materials that are able to isolate and separate these metal contaminants from herbs and/or soils; we also screen various phytoremediation strategies to help remove these contaminants from soils such that herbs may grow with minimized exposure to these heavy metal and radioactive contaminants. We are also actively introducing natural products into nuclear medicine by radiolabeling promising natural products and evaluating their in vitro and in vivo activities.
Dr. Ruibing Wang has multidisciplinary background and experience in Organic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry/Materials, Radiopharmaceuticals and Interventional Medicine R&D. During his PhD studies at Queen’s University, he was among the earliest group of researchers to look into a group of novel macrocyclic molecules, cucurbiturils, and their supramolecular encapsulation of various guest molecules including drug molecules for stability and water-solubility enhancement. Due to his excellent thesis work, he was nominated for “Governor General Gold Medal” and subsequently received “Queen’s University Outstanding Thesis in Physical Sciences”. After graduation with PhD study and a brief postdoctoral stay at Queen’s, he moved to the Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences at the National Research Council (NRC) of Canada as an Associate Research Officer for about two years, where he worked on fluorescent quantum dots development and studied their various applications including bioimaging. He was subsequently invited to join BTG International (Canada) as a Senior Scientist, where he had led various innovation and applied research projects around radiopharmaceuticals and interventional medicine development. Since late 2014, he has joined the University of Macau as an Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Sciences. He has been affiliated with the Editorial Office of Chinese Medicine (SCI-index journal, co-owned by ISCM and UM) as Deputy Director since 2016. His research interest has been mainly focused on supramolecular pharmaceutics and supramolecular medicine, and smart biomaterials, as well as radiopharmaceutical sciences. So far, he has published more than 110 peer-reviewed SCI papers with a total citation of around 2000 times and an H-index of 25 (Google Scholar).
We are now looking for postgraduate students and research assistants who can participate in our research projects on supramolecular biomaterials and drug discovery. For further information, please contact Dr. WANG at firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative peer-reviewed journal papers:
- Cheng Gao, Qiaoxian Huang, Qingping Lan, Yu Feng, Fan Tang, Maggie P.M. Hoi, Jianxiang Zhang, Simon M. Y. Lee,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “A user-friendly herbicide derived from photo-responsive supramolecular vesicles,” Nature Communications, 2018, 9, 2967. IF: 12.353.
- Songling Han, Siyu Chen, Lanlan Li, Jin Li, Huijie An, Hui Tao, Yi Jia, Shan Lu, Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* and Jianxiang Zhang,* “Multiscale and Multifunctional Emulsions by Host-Guest Interaction-Mediated Self-Assembly,” ACS Central Science, 2018, 4, 600. IF: 11.228.
Highlighted by Hero Image of the ACS Central Science home page
- Qiaoxian Huang,# Kit Ieng Kuok,# Xiangjun Zhang, Ludan Yue, Simon M. Y. Lee, Jianxiang Zhang,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Inhibition of drug-induced seizure development in both zebrafish and mouse models by a synthetic nanoreceptor,” Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 10333. IF: 7.233.
Featured as a Front Cover Story
- Chen Sun, Haipeng Zhang, Shengke Li, Xiangjun Zhang, Qian Cheng, Yuanfu Ding, Lianhui Wang, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Polymeric Nanomedicine with “Lego” Surface Allowing Modular Functionalization and Drug Encapsulation,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.8b06598, in press. IF: 8.097.
- Qian Cheng, Hang Yin, Chen Sun, Ludan Yue, Yuanfu Ding, Wim Dehaen,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* ”Glutathione-responsive homodithiacalixarene-based nanoparticles for selective intracellular drug delivery,“ Chemical Communications, 2018, 54, 8128. IF: 6.290.
- Yan Gao, Kit Ieng Kuok, Ying Jin, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Biomedical Applications of Aloe vera,” Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2018, DOI:10.1080/10408398.2018.1496320, in press. IF: 6.015
- Hang Yin, Roselyne Rosas, Didier Gigmes, Olivier Ouari, Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* Anthony Kermagoret,* and David Bardelang,* “Metal Actuated Ring Translocation Switches in Water,” Organic Letters, 2018, 20, 3187. IF: 6.492.
- Shuang Fu, Yue Zhang, Qiaoxian Huang, Shuwen Guan, Ruibing Wang, Mingsong Zang, Ruizhen Tian, Shanpeng Qiao, Xin Zhang, Shengda Liu, Xiaotong Fan, Xiumei Li, Quan Luo, Chunxi Hou, Jiayun Xu, Zeyuan Dong, and Junqiu Liu,* “Reductive-Responsive Single Molecular Layer Polymer Nanocapsules Prepared by Lateral Functionalized Pillararenes for Targeting Anticancer Drug Delivery,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 14281. IF: 8.097.
- Qiaoxian Huang, Shengke Li, Yuan-Fu Ding, Hang Yin, Lian-Hui Wang, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Macrocycle-Wrapped Polyethylenimine for Gene Delivery with Reduced Cytotoxicity,” Biomaterials Science, 2018, 6, 1031. IF: 5.831.
Featured as an Inside Cover Story
- Yuan-Fu Ding, Shengke Li, Lijun Liang, Qiaoxian Huang, Lihui Yuwen, Wenjing Yang, Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* and Lian-Hui Wang,* “Highly Biocompatible Chlorin e6-loaded Chitosan Nanoparticles for Improved Photodynamic Cancer Therapy,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 9980. IF: 097.
- Songling Han, Huijie An, Hui Tao, Lanlan Li, Yuantong Qi, Yongchang Ma, Xiaohui Li, Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* and Jianxiang Zhang,* “Advanced emulsions via noncovalent interaction-mediated interfacial self-assembly,” Chemical Communications, 2018, 54, 3174. IF: 6.290.
- Hang Yin, Qiaoxian Huang, Wenwen Zhao, David Bardelang, Didier Siri, Xiuping Chen, Simon M. Y. Lee, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Supramolecular encapsulation and bioactivity modulation of a halonium ion by cucurbit[n]uril (n = 7, 8),” Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2018, 83, 4882. IF: 4.805.
- Fan-Cheng Meng, Zheng-Feng Wu, Zhi-Qi Yin, Li-Gen Lin, Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* and Qing-Wen Zhang,* “Coptidis rhizoma and its main bioactive components: recent advances in chemical investigation, quality evaluation and pharmacological activity,” Chinese Medicine, 2018, 13, 13. IF: 1.802.
- Jie Ding, Siqun Tang, Xiao Chen, Mu Ding, Jinyang Kang, Rulei Wu, Zhihai Fu, Yongdong Jin, Laicai Li, Xiaojie Feng, Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* and Chuanqin Xia,* Introduction of benzotriazole into graphene oxide for highly selective coadsorption of An and Ln: Facile synthesis and theoretical study,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 344, 594. IF: 6.216.
- Qiaoxian Huang, Shengke Li, Hang Yin, Chunming Wang, Simon M.Y. Lee, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Alleviating the Hepatotoxicity of Trazodone via Supramolecular Encapsulation,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2018, 112, 421. IF: 3.977.
- Xue Yang, Shengke Li, Ziyi Wang, Simon M. Y. Lee, Lian-Hui Wang, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Constraining the Teratogenicity of Pesticide Pollution by a Synthetic Nanoreceptor,” Chemistry – An Asian Journal, 2018, 13, 41. IF: 3.692.
Featured as an Inside Cover Story
- Hang Yin, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Applications of Cucurbit[n]urils (n = 7 or 8) in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Complexation of Biomolecules,” Israel Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 58, 188. IF: 2.607.
- Ye Li, Xiaoning Song, Xiang Yi, Ruibing Wang, Simon Lee, Xueqing Wang, and Ying Zheng, “Zebrafish: A Visual Model to Evaluate the Biofate of Transferrin Receptor-targeted 7Peptide-decorated Coumarin 6 Micelles,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9, 39048. IF: 8.097.
- Hang Yin, Frédéric Dumur, Yiming Niu, Mehmet Menaf Ayhan, Olivier Grauby, Wei Liu, Chunming Wang, Didier Siri, Roselyne Rosas, Alain Tonetto, Didier Gigmes, Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),*David Bardelang,* and Olivier Ouari,* “A chameleonic dye adapts to various environments shining on macrocycles or peptide and polysaccharide aggregates,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9, 33220. IF: 8.097.
- Qixiong Zhang, Fuzhong Zhang, Yue Chen, Yin Dou, Hui Tao, Dinglin Zhang, Ruibing Wang, Xiaohui Li, and Jianxiang Zhang, “Structure-Property Correlations of Reactive Oxygen Species-Responsive and Hydrogen Peroxide-Eliminating Materials with Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activities,” Chemistry of Materials, 2017, 29, 8221. IF: 9.890.
- Xue Yang, Qiaoxian Huang, David Bardelang, Chunming Wang, Simon Ming-Yuen Lee, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Supramolecular alleviation of cardiotoxicity of a small-molecule kinase inhibitor,” Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2017, 15, 8046. IF: 3.423.
Featured as an Inside Cover Story
- Cheng Gao, Fan Tang, Guiyi Gong, Jianxiang Zhang, Maggie P.M. Hoi, Simon M.Y. Lee,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “pH-responsive prodrug nanoparticles based on a sodium alginate derivative for selective co-release of doxorubicin and curcumin in tumor cells,” Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 12533. IF: 7.233.
- Yin Dou, Yue Chen, Xiangjun Zhang, Xiaoqiu Xu, Yidan Chen, Jiawei Guo, Dinglin Zhang, Ruibing Wang, Xiaohui Li, Jianxiang Zhang, “Non-proinflammatory and responsive nanoplatforms for targeted treatment of atherosclerosis,” Biomaterials, 2017, 143, 93. IF: 8.806.
- Xue Yang, Shengke Li, Qingwen Zhang, Ying Zheng, David Bardelang, Lianhui Zhang, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Concealing the Taste of the Guinness World’s Most Bitter Substance by a Synthetic Nanocontainer,” Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 10606. IF: 7.233.
- Yiming Niu, Qiu Li, Ruiyu Xie, Shang Liu, Ruibing Wang, Panfei Xing, Yuchen Shi, Yitao Wang, Lei Dong, and Chunming Wang, “Modulating the phenotype of host macrophages to enhance osteogenesis in MSC-laden hydrogels: design of a glucomannan coating material,” Biomaterials, 2017, 139, 39. IF: 8.806.
- Shengke Li, Nan Jiang, Wen-Xuan Zhao, Yuanfu-Ding, Ying Zheng, Lian-Hui Zhang, Jun Zheng,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “An Eco-friendly In-situ Activable Antibiotic via Cucurbituril-Mediated Supramolecular Crosslinking of Branched Polyethylenimine,” Chemical Communications, 2017, 53, 5870. IF: 6.290.
Featured by X-Mol and several other news media
- Wing Wai Yew, Denise Chan, Chi Leung, Ying Zhang, Ruibing Wang, Phoebe Ng, and Simon Lee, “Can toxicities induced by antituberculosis drugs be better managed in diabetic patients?” European Respiratory Journal, 2017, 50, 1700409. IF: 12.242.
- Hang Yin, Linmin Chen, Binrui Yang, David Bardelang, Chunming Wang, Simon M. Y. Lee, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Fluorescence enhancement and pKa shift of a Rho kinase inhibitor by a synthetic receptor,” Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2017, 15, 4336. IF: 3.423.
- Kit Ieng Kuok, Shengke Li, Ian W. Wyman, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Cucurbituril: an emerging candidate for pharmaceutical excipients,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2017, 1398, 108. IF: 4.277.
- Wanying Li, Hang Yin, David Bardelang, Jianbo Xiao, Ying Zheng,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Supramolecular formulation of nitidine chloride can alleviate its hepatotoxicity and improve its anticancer activity,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2017, 109, 923. IF: 3.977.
- Xue Yang, Wenxuan Zhao, Ziyi Wang, Ying Huang, Simon M. Y. Lee, Zhu Tao,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Toxicity of hemimethyl-substituted cucurbituril,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2017, 108, 510. IF: 3.977.
- Lin Sun, Zeyu Liu, Lun Wang, Dongmei Cun, Henry HY Tong, Ru Yan, Xin Chen, Ruibing Wang, and Ying Zheng, “Enhanced topical penetration, system exposure and anti-psoriasis activity of two particle-sized, curcumin-loaded PLGA nanoparticles in hydrogel,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2017, 254, 44. IF: 7.877.
- Qinghua Xie, Xia Li, Guanquan Wang, Xuan Hou, Yujun Wang, Hongbo Yu, Changfa Qu, Shunzhong Luo, Yali Cui, Chuanqin Xia, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Preparation and evaluation of 131I-quercetin as a novel radiotherapy agent against dedifferentiated thyroid cancer,” Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 2017, 311, 1697. IF: 1.181.
- Cheng Gao, Fan Tang, Jianxiang Zhang, Simon M. Y. Lee,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Glutathione-responsive nanoparticles from a sodium alginate derivative for selective release of doxorubicin in tumor cells,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2017, 5, 2337. IF: 4.776.
- Tongkai Chen, Chuwen Li, Ye Li, Yi Xiang, Ruibing Wang, Simon Lee, and Ying Zheng,* “Small-sized mPEG-PLGA Nanoparticles of Schisantherin A with Sustained Release for Enhanced Brain Uptake and Anti-Parkinsonian Activity,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9, 9516. IF: 8.097.
- Xing Zhou, Xiangjun Zhang, Songling Han, Yin Dou, Mengyu Liu, Lin Zhang, Jiawei Guo, Qing Shi, Genghao Gong, Ruibing Wang, Jiang Hu, Xiaohui Li, and Jianxiang Zhang, “A Yeast Microcapsule-Mediated Targeted Delivery of Diverse Nanoparticles for Imaging and Therapy via the Oral Route,” Nano Letters, 2017, 17, 1056. IF: 12.080.
- Juan Cheng, Shibin Feng, Songling Han, Xiangjun Zhang, Yidan Chen, Xing Zhou, Ruibing Wang, Xiaohui Li, Houyuan Hu, and Jianxiang Zhang, “Facile Assembly of Cost-Effective and Locally Applicable or Injectable Nanohemostats for Hemorrhage Control,” ACS Nano, 2016, 10, 9957. IF: 13.709.
- Shengke Li, Yuan-Fu Ding, Hang Yin, Chunming Wang, David Bardelang, Lian-Hui Wang, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Encapsulation of AGE-breaker Alagebrium by Cucurbituril Improved the Stability of both its Carbonyl α-Hydrogen and Thiazolium C(2)-Hydrogen,” Chemistry – An Asian Journal, 2016, 11, 3126. IF: 3.692.
- Quan Luo, Chunxi Hou, Yushi Bai, Ruibing Wang, and Junqiu Liu, “Protein Assembly: Versatile Approaches to Construct Highly Ordered Nanostructures,” Chemical Reviews, 2016, 116, 13571. IF: 52.613.
- Shengke Li, Ian Wyman, Chunming Wang, Yitao Wang, Donal Macartney,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Inhibition of C(2)-H Activity on Alkylated Imidazolium Monocations and Dications Upon Inclusion by Cucurbituril,” Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2016, 81, 9494. IF: 4.805.
- Qixiong Zhang, Hui Tao, Yongyao Lin, Yin Hu, Huijie An, Dinglin Zhang, Shibin Feng, Houyuan Hu, Ruibing Wang, Xiaohui Li, and Jianxiang Zhang, “Superoxide Dismutase/Catalase Mimetic Nanomedicine for Targeted Therapy of Inflammatory Bowel Disease,” Biomaterials, 2016, 105, 206. IF: 8.806.
- Shengke Li, Judy Y. Chan, Yan Li, David Bardelang, Jun Zheng, Wing Wai Yew, Denise P. Chan, Simon MY Lee, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Complexation of Clofazimine by Macrocyclic Cucurbituril Reduced its Cardiotoxicity without Affecting the Antimycobacterial Efficacy,” Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2016, 14, 7563. IF: 3.423.
- Xue Yang, Ziyi Wang, Yanan Niu, Xiu-Ping Chen, Simon Ming-Yuen Lee, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Influence of Supramolecular Encapsulation of Camptothecin by Cucurbituril: Reduced Toxicity and Preserved Anti-Cancer Activity,” MedChemComm, 2016, 7, 1392. IF: 2.342.
- Yin Dou, Jiawei Guo, Yue Chen, Songling Han, Xiaoqiu Xu, Qing Shi, Yi Jia, Ya Liu, Youcai Deng, Ruibing Wang, Xiaohui Li, and Jianxiang Zhang, “Sustained delivery by a cyclodextrin material-based nanocarrier potentiates antiatherosclerotic activity of rapamycin via selectively inhibiting mTORC1 in mice,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2016, 235, 48. IF: 7.877.
- Shengke Li, Hang Yin, Gudrun Martinz, Ian W. Wyman, David Bardelang, Donal H. Macartney, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Supramolecular encapsulation of benzocaine and its metabolite para-aminobenzoic acid by Cucurbituril,” New Journal of Chemistry, 2016, 40, 3484. IF: 3.201.
- Shengke Li, Hang Yin, Ian W. Wyman, Qingwen Zhang, Donal H. Macartney,* and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Encapsulation of Vitamin B1 and its Phosphate Derivatives by Cucurbituril: Tunability of the Binding Site and Affinity by the Presence of Phosphate Groups”, Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2016, 81, 1300. IF: 4.805.
- Pingping Xu, Shuai Tang, Luping Jiang, Lihua Yang, Kai Chen, Dinglin Zhang, Tingting Zhao, Yajun Dong, Wei He, Ruibing Wang, Jianxiang Zhang,* and Zhiqing Liang, “The nanomaterials-dependent modulation of dendritic cells and its effects on biological activities of contraception nanovaccines,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2016, 225, 252. IF: 7.877.
- Shengke Li, Huanxian Chen, Xue Yang, David Bardelang*, Ian Wyman, Jianbo Wan, Simon MY Lee, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “Supramolecular inhibition of neurodegeneration by a synthetic receptor”, ACS Med. Chem. Lett., 2015, 6, 1174. IF: 3.794.
Selected as a Front Cover Story and Featured Letter
- Kai Chen, Xiaoqiu Xu, Jia Wei Guo, Xuelin Zhang, Songling Han, Ruibing Wang, Xiaohui Li, and Jianxiang Zhang, “Enhanced Intracellular Delivery and Tissue Retention of Nanoparticles by Mussel-Inspired Surface Chemistry,” Biomacromolecules, 2015, 16, 3574. IF: 5.738.
- Huanxian Chen, Judy Yuet-Wa Chan, Shengke Li, Jessica J Liu, Ian Wyman, Simon Ming-Yuen Lee, Donal H Macartney, and Ruibing Wang (correspondence author),* “In vivo Reversal of General Anesthesia by Cucurbituril with Zebrafish Models,” RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 63745. IF: 2.936.
Highlighted by Chemistry World research news (Aug. 6 2015):
Featured by TDM news (Aug. 31, 2015) https://www.facebook.com/Canal.Macau/videos/852296681553156/?pnref=story
- Fan-Cheng Meng, Yan-Qing Zhou, Dai Ren, Ruibing Wang, Chunming Wang, Li-Gen Lin, Xiao-Qi Zhang, Wen-Cai Ye, Qing-Wen Zhang, “Turmeric: A Review of Its Chemical Composition, Quality Control, Bioactivity, and Pharmaceutical Application,” in Natural and Artificial Flavoring Agents and Food Dyes, A Volume in Handbook of Food Bioengineering, Academic Press, 2018.
- Yan-Qing Zhou, Hui Liu, Mu-Xue He, Ruibing Wang, Qing-Qian Zeng, Ying Wang, Wen-Cai Ye, Qing-Wen Zhang, “A Review of the Botany, Phytochemical, and Pharmacological Properties of Galangal,” in Natural and Artificial Flavoring Agents and Food Dyes, A volume in Handbook of Food Bioengineering, Academic Press, 2018.
- Hui Liu, Fan-Cheng Meng, Ying Wang, Ruibing Wang, Wen-Cai Ye, and Qing-Wen Zhang, “Triterpenoids and their Saponins from Ilex asprella: Types and Biological Studies,” in Saponins: Typs, Sources and Research, Candice Greene (Ed.), Nova Science Publishers, 2016.
- Y. Chang, F.-C. Meng, R. Wang, C. Wang, X.-Y. Lu, Q.-W. Zhang, Chemistry, “Bioactivity, and the Structure-Activity Relationship of Cephalotaxine-Type Alkaloids From Cephalotaxus sp.,” in Studies in Natural Products Chemistry, Atta-ur-Rahman (Ed.), Volume 53 (1st Ed.), Elsevier, 2017
- Ruibing Wang, Cheng Gao, Simon M. Y. Lee and Maggie Hoi, “Preparation methodology and applications of sunlight responsive herbicide nanovesicles,” Chinese Patent, Application No.: 201810700314.0
- Qingwen Zhang, Yu Chang, Lean Hu, Jian Cui, Fancheng Meng, Yuanjia Hu, Chunming Wang, and Ruibing Wang, “Ginkgolide B derivatives and their medicinal applications,” Chinese Patent, Application No.: 201810003060.7
- Wei Jiang, Yanlong Ma, and Ruibing Wang, “Detection of Illicit Drugs by endo-Functionalized Naphthotubes,” Chinese Patent, Application No.: 201810337992.5
Founding Member and Vice President, Macau Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (MSNMMI), since 2016
Council Member, the 1st Board of Specialty Committee of TCM Network Pharmacology of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies, since 2015
Member, International Society for Chinese Medicine
Member, International Society of Quality Research of Chinese Medicine
Member, Macao Society for Promotion of Science and Technology
Professional Community Service
Deputy Director, Editorial Office of Chinese Medicine (impact factor 1.802), Dec 2016-Present
Editor, Chinese Journal of Chemical Education (Chinese Core journal), Jan 2017-Present
Editor, Journal of Nanomaterials (impact factor 2.207), February 2012-Present
Editor, Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry (impact factor 1.262), January 2011-January 2012
Review Editor in the Editorial Board of Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Frontiers in Chemistry, Dec 2015-Present (impact factor 4.155)
Review Editor in the Editorial Board of Supramolecular Chemistry, Frontiers in Chemistry, Nov.2017-Present (impact factor 4.155)
Reviewer for Grant Applications at French National Research Agency (ANR), France, 2018
Reviewer for Nature Communications, Scientific Reports, RSC Journals, ACS Journals, Theranostics, Molecules, Phytochemistry Review, Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, ChemistrySelect, Peptides, Chemical Engineering Journal, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, Journal of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry, Food and Chemical Toxicology, Colloids and Surface B, Food Chemistry, Frontiers in Chemistry, Frontiers in Pharmacology, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Chinese Chemical Letters, Journal of Photochemistry and Biology A, Journal of Royal Society Interface, Materials Science and Engineering C, Science China Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering C, etc.